Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Sunday 8 February 2009

Chinese New Year 'Lou Sang' Lunch Feb 6 2009

On Friday 6 February, my team and I went for a Chinese New Year 'Lou Sang' Lunch at Yu Shan Chinese Restaurant, KL Golf & Country Club, Off Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. We had a sumptuous Chinese cuisine 7-dishes set lunch, started off with Lou Sang or Yee Sang, a Malaysian Chinese traditional dish usually taken between the first to the fifteen days of Chinese New Year.



I had my Team Leads and one of my Service Advisors to organise this event as my way to foster teamwork and camaraderie within my team of forty-two people. We enjoyed the lunch with the attendance of two Senior Managers of the company I work with.

No comments: