Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

I now have a company

I have been planning for a long time for this. Now I have a company AMZZAH NASEEHAH RESOURCES, Human Capital Management and Consulting Services, alhamdulillah. I am excited, really excited.


Though I have conducted a few trainings and consultancy services previously, this time around I feel different as I had been doing those on free lance basis. Insyaallah on 25 April I am conducting a talk to the school prefects of a school near my home on Creative Thinking. This will be my first work out of the new company. I have just received the invitation letter today.
I have my business card as well. I am really excited. Pray for my success.

2 comments:

Gurindam Jiwa said...

Congratulations Brader.

Bila nak berhenti Shell?

hjmalek said...

Thanks Bro. In the plan.. slowly.