Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Sunday 25 January 2009

Islamic Economic Development Festival, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, 22-26 Jan 2009

My family and I visited the festival yesterday. There were numerous stalls at the festival providing information from government agencies such as JAKIM, YAPIEM and YADIM. There were also stalls by several local public and private universities. Exhibition on products produced and marketed by small and medium Muslim industries were also available. These include food, electronic gadgets, household goods, garments and health supplements.

The organiser also organised games at the main area of the festival. Some of the stalls such as IKIM and Berita Harian also have their own scheduled events at their stalls. There were a lot of people there yesterday. I bought several books covering Islamic management from several stalls that offered great discounts, some up to 40%. My family bought food and health supplement products.

Tomorrow is its last day. I recommend those who are interested in locally produced products to visit the festival, definitely worth your time.

2 comments:

Gurindam Jiwa said...

Pengantin ni, mana-mana pergi ,kalau tak berposing... tak sah!

hjmalek said...

Janganlah jealous... he he..