Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Saturday 17 January 2009

Non-work related activities at the office

1. Strenuous work outs at the office
Starting this year, I have resumed going to the office's gymnasium after a short rest (a short 0.8 years... he he). This is part of my resolution for 2009 to be healthier and continue with the good live. My plan is to spend three days a week at the gym doing strenuous work outs. I hope I will sustain this. This would complement my weekly badminton game with my kids and nephews at Setapak High School.
2. Christmas and New Year party
On Wednesday 15 January, I attended a Christmas and New Year party at my office. Each management team was requested to put on a Santa cap. I just put mine on top of my kopiah (a traditional head gear, refer to the photograph below).

No comments: