Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Sunday 28 December 2008

2nd Badminton game at Setapak High School 27 Dec 2008

As I have mentioned last week in my posting "Badminton game at Setapak High School 20 Dec 2008 (26 years after I had left it)", my extended family were back this week to play badminton at Setapak High School. However I missed another nephew, Udin who said he was coming but did not turn up.

I played four double matches and won two of them. The victory was sweeter when I trounced Zaid, my eldest son, and his partner Ibrahim, my brother's son in straight set. Zaid had beaten me last week but I did not provide him any more leniencies this time around. A game is a game :-)

We then played half court basketball. My team of Ammar, Sufian and me won a tough game against Zaid, Safuan and Ibrahim. It was another sweet victory for me against Zaid and his team.

We will be back again next week Saturday 3rd Jan at 9 am for our next tough matches.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the middle one is the sharpshoter because his score the most excellent the right one is the blocker because no one can get trough him the left one is dribbler.my father didn't put the badminton video because someone fart in the game

hjmalek said...

he he he.. wait until I put the fart video, then we know who farted in the game... he .. he.. he..

Anonymous said...

yes.it's really funny..kalau sape tonton dan dengar video ni mesti ketawa terbahak2..ha ha ha.... sebab saye yang rakam video ini...

hjmalek said...

hana... ada problem sikit masa upload video tu, mungkin kalau upload into youtube dulu baru ok tak... let me try

Anonymous said...

basketball game kedua sape menang?
asal x letak?
hjmalek ni ltak yg mnang je..
haish..

hjmalek said...

basketball game kedua pemain kami dah penat, lagipun dah nak balik. so kira cincai lah lepaskan game... kalau nak this week kita main baliklah...

Anonymous said...

beside that someone fart there is one man rolling on the court that why he not put his video

Anonymous said...

ade problem ke atau x nak letak gambar sebab nanti orang tu marah??jangan tipu ya Hj Malek nanti i do something kat Hj Malek..he he he..