Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

Year End Team Celebration at Chinoz, The Gardens Mall at Mid Valley on 16 Dec 2008

As to mark our 2008 successful operations, my team and I at the office had our Year End Team Celebration at Chinoz. Each one of us had our pre-ordered ala carte lunch set (the restaurant could not cater for my forty team members if we had ordered on the spot). The dishes were prepared nicely and of course served ala carte style. There were two speeches; one from my boss and the other from me. My boss gave her short speech at the beginning before our lunch. She thanked all the team members for a job well done. We then had our starters and main course (my main course shown here, chicken bla bla bla, I could not remember the full name :-).

After the main course, we had each team member exchanging their gifts with one another. Before the dessert was served, it was then my turn to give my short speech. In my speech, I thanked the team members for the sacrifice that they had put into their work and to the success it had brought to the team. We then adjourned back to the office just before 2 pm.

A very big thank you to the organising committee for a job well done. All of us had a wonderful time especially during the exchanges of gifts session (video snippets of the exchanges of gifts session is shown below).


No comments: