Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Sunday 14 December 2008

My "extended family" weekend at my PV10 Condo - Dec 13 2008

My PV10 condo unit is still vacant due to the fact that I am a very selective landlord. Several property agents had approached me to rent the condo to students, some are ridiculously silly wanted to put in 15 students into the unit! My dream tenant would be a small local family starting up in KL or expatriates family on an assignment to KL. Click at the following to view my adverts

  1. Setapak Lake City Danau Kota Condo PV10
  2. Setapak Lake City Danau Kota

Yesterday my family organised an extended family dip in the condo swimming pool and had some refreshments at the condo Mamak restaurant. We then prayed Asr and Maghrib in my condo. They were about twenty of us altogether, a big extended family indeed.

Group photo of the children (below), parents were not included.

See below for a view out of my condo bedroom window at 8.15 pm on Saturday Dec 13, 2008

Below, my wife and I at the condo balcony at 7.45 pm on Saturday Dec 13, 2008

No comments: