Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Friday 15 June 2007

My secondary school

Peace be upon you who receive the guidance.



I sat for my Ujian Penilaian (now UPSR) in 1975. My result was 2A 3B, at the top quartile of my school, alhamdulillah. However, I purposely failed my interview to enroll into MRSM, a boarding secondary school, so as I can be at home with my family. This was a concsious decision which I did not regret.
I then enrolled myself into Setapak High School (Sekolah Menengah Tinggi, Setapak) in 1977. I studied there from Form 1 until Lower 6. I sat for my SRP (Grade A) and SPM (Grade 1- 17 Aggregate) at that school. Apart from studying, I was active in intra-school competitive sports, representing my class and house. I was also involved in clubs and societies, I was the Vice President of the Kesatuan Pelajar Islam, Committee member of Persatuan Bahasa dan Kebudayaan Malaysia and a Sports Prefect. I was the class monitor from Form 1 until Form 5, a testament of my popularity and leadership among my classmates. These are due to my willingness to put in extra work and rapport with the teachers


~~~~0~~~~

Selamat Sejahtera kepada anda yang menerima hidayah.

Saya telah mengambil Ujian Penilaian (sekarang dipanggil UPSR) pada tahun 1975. Keputusan saya 2A 3B, berada di suku pertama dalam sekolah saya, alhamdulillah. Akan tetapi, saya sengaja menggagalkan temuduga saya untuk masuk ke MRSM, sekolah menengah berasrama penuh, agar saya dapat bersama keluarga. Keputusan ini saya buat sendiri dan saya tidak pernah menyesal.


Saya kemudian bersekolah di Sekolah Menengah Tinggi, Setapak (Setapak High School) bermula pada 1977. Saya menuntut di sana dari Tingkatan 1 hingga Tingkatan 6 Rendah. Di sekolah ini, saya menduduki peperiksaan SRP (Gred A) dan SPM (Gred 1 - Aggreget 17). Selain dari berlajar, saya telah bergiat aktif di dalam sukan kompetitif intra sekolah, mewakili kelas dan rumah sukan saya.


Saya juga aktif di dalam persatuan dan kelab, saya merupakan Naib Presiden Kesatuan Pelajar Islam, AJK Persatuan Bahasa dan Kebudayaan Malaysia dan Pengawas Sukan. Saya menjawat jawatan ketua kelas dari Tingkatan 1 hingga 5, satu penyata akan kepopularan dan kepimpinan saya di antara rakan sekelas saya. Ini semua ialah kerana kesanggupan saya untuk membuat kerja tambahan dan hubungan baik dengan guru-guru.

No comments: