Welcome in English or Ahlan Wasahlan in Arabic or Selamat Datang in Malay.

I have been a Human Resource professional for more than 20 years working in a wide spectrum of areas within Human Resource. I have progressed up the corporate ladder from the very bottom with rapid and multiple promotions, praise to God. My main interests are motivation and child development

If you have any specific queries you would like to post to me, please email to amzzah_naseehah@ymail.com.

Kind regards
hjmalek

Pages

Saturday 2 June 2007

My primary school

Peace be upon you who receive the guidance.

My primary school started when I was 7 years old. My school was Sekolah Rendah Inggeris Sultan Alam Shah, Petaling Jaya. I was in the same school with my late brother. He was 4 years older than me.

My father was ill with brain tumor for a few months while I was in standard 1. As my mother was caring for my father at the hospital, my brother and I were put up in one of my cousins house in Gombak. Both my brother and I were in the afternoon session and we would start off early mid morning from Gombak to Petaling Jaya. We had to take 2 buses and it was not easy compared to now. Now we have all the fantastic infrastructure in KL to move around with ease. Though we started early to school, we would ended up coming back late as we had to go through the same regime coming back from school. My father passed away middle of 1971. My family then had to move to Gombak staying with my uncle's house. After a while, we then moved in with my sister house also in Gombak until our house was built, also in Gombak.

Both my brother and I then enrolled at Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan Gombak 1. I studied there from standard 2 until strandard 6.

~~~~~0~~~~~

Selamat sejahtera kepada anda yang menerima petunjuk.

Persekolah rendah saya bermula semasa saya berumur 7 tahun. Sekolah saya ialah Sekolah Rendah Inggeris Sultan Alam Shah, Petaling Jaya. Saya bersekolah bersama arwah abang saya. Dia lebih tua empat tahun dari saya. Abah saya kemudiannya jatuh sakit selama beberapa bulan menghidap barah otak semasa saya di darjah 1. Oleh kerana emak saya menjaga abah saya di hospital, arwah abang saya dan saya tinggal sementara di rumah sepupu saya di Gombak. Kami berdua bersekolah petang dan akan keluar awal dari Gombak untuk ke sekolah di Petaling Jaya. Kami terpaksa mengambil 2 buah bas dan ianya tidaklah mudah seperti apa yang ada pada masa ini. Sekarang, kita menikmati infrastruktur canggih di KL untuk ke mana-mana dengan mudah. Walaupun kami bermula awal ke sekolah, kami akan pulang lewat kerana kami terpaksa melalui kaedah yang sama untuk pulang. Abah saya kemudiannya meninggal dunia pertengahan 1971. Keluarga saya kemudiannya berpindah sementara ke rumah arwah Pak Long saya di Gombak. Kemudiannya kami tinggal bersama kakak saya, juga di Gombak sebelum rumah kami siap, juga di Gombak. Arwah abang saya dan saya kemudiannya berpindah ke Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan Gombak 1. Saya berlajar di sana dari darjah 2 hingga darjah 6.

Standard 3 1973 /Darjah 3 1973 SRK Gombak 1

No comments: